Graduate Rebate Program
This program is designed for recent University and College Graduates who wish to purchase or lease a Mazda. Eligible graduates receive a discount which they can apply on top of any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30th, 2007 and April 30th, 2012 from an accredited Canadian university or college (see list for reference). The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the official transcript.
Cash award amounts:
- Mazda2 - $500
- All MAZDA3 (inc. MAZDASPEED3) - $500
- Mazda5 - $500
- All Mazda6 - $500
- MX-5 - $500
- RX-8 - $500
- CX-5 - $500
- CX-7- $500
- CX-9- $500
The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery.
- Condensed 2 year programs are not eligible.
Proof of Eligibility:
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar's office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- An applicant's degree cannot be used more than once.
- Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.