Dear Valued Customer,
Effective July 7, masks or face coverings will be required in indoor public spaces with some exceptions in the City of Toronto. Wearing a mask is an additional measure we can all take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe. We will require all guests to wear a mask or face covering when visiting our dealership.
We are open to serve you! We will be limiting store occupancy to help maintain social distancing. For the health and well-being of our customers and employees, we are no longer offering shuttle service at this time. A No Contact Parts & Service Experience is still available upon request.
No Contact Service Experience is:
- Drop off your vehicle using the Night Drop envelopes
- You must call the Service Department at 416-421-5730 to let a Service Advisor know you have completed your Drop Off
- Our staff will communicate with you via phone and or text
- Once your vehicle is ready you will be able to pay online via our texting application Kimoby
- Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you
- During pick up, please contact us and we will place your keys in your vehicle
- Your key and all touch-points in the vehicle will be sanitized
We are working hard to do the right thing for the communities we live and work in. As information and guidance from public health officials’ changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly. Thank you.