Dear Valued Customer,
Our service and parts facility will not be open to the public, we do have a No Contact Service Experience and a No Contact Parts Purchase process to limit the spread of the virus. For the health and well-being of our customers and employees, we are no longer offering shuttle service. Payments can only be made on-line. Public access to our facilities will not be available. Specifically the doors will be locked so there will be no access to washrooms or waiting areas. We will only be offering a no contact experience during this time.
No Contact Service Experience is:
- Drop off your vehicle using the Night Drop envelopes
- You must call the Service Department at 416-421-5730 to let a Service Advisor know you have completed your Drop Off
- Our staff will communicate with you via phone and or text
- Once your vehicle is ready you will be able to pay online via our texting application Kimoby
- Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you
- During pick up, please contact us and we will place your keys in your vehicle
- Your key and all touch-points in the vehicle will be sanitized
During this pandemic, we are working hard to do the right thing for the communities we live and work in. As information and guidance from public health officials’ changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly.
For more information on the changes are our dealership, click link for more details: https://www.gyromazda.ca/gyro-group-covid-19-response/. Thank you.