Dear Valued Customer,
Effective July 7, masks or face coverings will be required in indoor public spaces with some exceptions in the City of Toronto. Wearing a mask is an additional measure we can all take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe. We will require all guests to wear a mask or face covering when visiting our dealership.
In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional precautionary measure, following the lead of Health Canada as well as local public health authorities to ensure our communities safety, including but not limited to:
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols throughout all departments, with focus in high contact and high traffic area
- We have limited non-essential travel and asked any staff exhibiting symptoms to please exercise self-isolation for 14 days
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
- We are asking customers that are experiencing symptoms to please reschedule their visit
We’re excited to open our doors up to the community once again! We are open and we’re looking forward to seeing you. Our Sales, Parts and Service departments are once again open to walk-in customers – no appointment needed.
Though some of our processes have changed for the health and safety of our guests and team, our high level of customer service remains the same. No Contact Services are available upon request for all departments.
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
You can reach our Sales Department by phone, email, or online.
SERVICE & PARTS:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You can schedule a service appointment by phone, email or online.
No Contact Service Experience:
- Drop off your vehicle using the Night Drop envelopes
- You must call the Service Department at 416-421-5730 to let a Service Advisor know you have completed your Drop Off
- Our staff will communicate with you via phone and or text
- Once your vehicle is ready you will be able to pay online via our texting application Kimoby
- Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you
- During pick up, please contact us and we will place your keys in your vehicle
- Your key and all touch-points in the vehicle will be sanitized
We understand that you may be driving less, but your Mazda may need a little attention. Watch this video for Caring for your Mazda at this time.
The Gyro Mazda team wants to thank you for your continued support and may you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe. We are here for you and together, we will overcome this.
JP Kovac Paul Kmet
Dealer Principal Dealer Principal