THE SPIRIT OF MAZDA, ELECTRIFIEDWith power and poise, the MX-30 delivers a perfectly balanced zero-emission journey. E-Skyactiv EV Technology electrifies the spirit of Mazda, with a bold design and warm interior that invites driver and passenger alike to discover a new standard in Mazda electric vehicle performance.
CHARGE UP AND GO
Charge2 your battery from 20% to 80% in approximately 36 minutes with a Level 3: DC 50 kW fast charger, 2 hours and 50 minutes with a Level 2: AC 240V/30 amps charger, or 13 hours and 40 minutes with a Level 1: AC 120V/15 amps charger.
COMPATIBLE WITH PUBLIC
Mazda MX-30 uses the most common charging connector types for slow and fast AC charging, and rapid DC charging.
RANGE FOR THE EVERYDAY
The right battery size is critical to balancing performance and range. Meet your daily driving needs with a lightweight battery that provides 161 km range3 with full charge, while also providing an engaging driving experience.
ALL CABLES ARE
AC cables are included for charging at home or out and about. Rapid DC chargers will always have cables attached.
EXTRA MAZDA VALUE, AT NO EXTRA COST
COMPLIMENTARY 2-YEAR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE PLAN ●
Included with the purchase of a new 2023 MX-30 EV (includes first 2 scheduled services).
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES 2-YEAR FREE TRIAL ★
Do more and get more from your new MX-30 EV with Mazda Connected Services – a unique feature that lets you start/stop your vehicle, check vehicle status and more, all from a connected mobile device – complimentary for your first two years of ownership.
● Plan is available with the purchase or lease of a new 2023 MX-30 EV from an authorized EV Mazda retailer in Canada. Plan has an estimated value of $500 (based on the average estimated parts and labour pricing at Mazda authorized EV retailers as of September 2021) and covers two (2) factory-recommended scheduled maintenance at 1 year/16,000 km (whichever occurs first) and 2 years/32,000 km (whichever occurs first) intervals based on normal driving conditions as outlined in the Owner’s manual. Coverage begins on the earliest of the date the vehicle is delivered to the first retail purchaser, is leased, or is placed into service by Mazda or an authorized Mazda Retailer in Canada for a business use. Plan does not include repair or maintenance of parts that experience wear and tear and other repairs that are not identified by the Owner’s manual. All services must be claimed within the two (2)-year/32,000km period. After this time, the services will be forfeited and no claims can be submitted for any outstanding services. No cash value. Certain limitations apply. See your participating Mazda retailer for restrictions and complete details.
★ Connected vehicle service is available for a 2-year trial period from your vehicle’s in-service date; a paid subscription is required upon expiry of the trial period. Available on 2022/2023 MX-30, 2022/2023 CX-5, CX-9, Mazda3, CX-30 and 2023 CX-50. Requires MyMazda App (on a compatible smartphone), a working vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless coverage and GPS satellite signal. Services, connectivity and capabilities vary by conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. See mazda.ca for details.
Purposefully designed with E-Skyactiv EV Technology and sustainably sourced interior materials, a comforting, confident drive powered by one of Canada’s largest charging networks keeps you moving forward.Enjoy access to ChargePoint, one of Canada’s largest charging networks offering a comprehensive system of services and support. Locate charging stations, check charge status and more, all from your MyMazda app on your smartphone.Mazda’s exclusive Electric G-Vectoring Control Plus (e-GVC Plus) is the MX-30’s approach to human-centric control and design. Experience effortless command on the road with automatically improved steering and a drivetrain that responds twice as fast as a combustion engine for a smoother drive.
A WELCOMING CABIN
A warm and refreshingly minimalist inspired interior is contrasted by a bold and lustrous, dual tone frame to create a well-curated and spacious driving experience that invites and heightens the feeling of driver-Mazda oneness.
ARTISTRY IN MOTION
A work of art in both style and function, like every Mazda, the MX-30 EV embraces our “less is more” design philosophy, placing everything essential within arms’ reach so you can better connect to your journey.
The MX-30’s electrifying expression is rooted in KODO Design breathing life into the form of each Mazda vehicle to build an emotional connection between car and driver. Connect with the MX-30 with new Multi-tone Soul Red Crystal Metallic and Zircon Sand Metallic exteriors with Brilliant Black roof and D-pillar.
DRIVE IN HARMONY
The warm, inviting cabin of the Mazda MX-30 EV has been crafted to create a harmonious space you won’t want to leave. The driver-centric approach lays out the latest technologies and controls in a way that is welcoming and helps provide a sense of confidence while driving.
The Mazda MX-30 EV will make you feel great about what you drive. With breathable, recycled fabrics, premium vintage leatherette and natural cork accents, including the new black leatherette and dark grey cloth interior option, the MX-30 EV creates a sense of mindfulness and peace that follows you wherever the road takes you.
The Mazda MX-30 EV’s freestyle doors offer a new line of movement and unprecedented ease of use. Load and unload luggage with ease, simplify passenger access, or just shift into park, and create an inspiring space.
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
The Mazda MX-30 EV is loaded with a full suite of our next-generation i-Activsense safety technologies such as Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA), windshield-projected colour Active Driving Display (ADD) and Front Cross Traffic Alert8 to proactively and reactively help you avoid collisions or lessen their impact, all for peace of mind.
PICK YOUR TRIM
35.5 kWh lithium-ion battery powering an electric motor with 143 hp @4,500 rpm output and 200 lb-ft @3,243 rpm torque with electric G-Vectoring Control Plus (e-GVC Plus) Up to 161 km range3 on a full charge
Standard Features include:
- 18-inch alloy wheels (silver metallic finish)
- Rearview camera (with static line)
- i-Activsense safety features
- Rear parking sensors
- LED headlights
- LED rear combination taillights
- 8.8-inch full-colour display
- Mazda Connected Car Services4
- Mazda Connect Infotainment system
- HMI Commander switch
- FM/HD radio with 8 speakers
- Apple CarPlayTM
- Android AutoTM
- Navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (includes complimentary 3-month subscription5)
- SiriusXM Traffic Plus and Travel Link® services (includes complimentary 5-year subscription5)
- 7-inch touchscreen display air conditioning control panel for climate control
- Advanced keyless entry (vehicle access and lock via key fob proximity)
- Black/grey combination cloth upholstery
- Heated steering wheel
- Cork accents in centre console area
- Windshield-projected colour Active Driving Display (ADD)
A MINDFUL DRIVING EXPERIENCE
The MX-30 rewards every sense with an inclusive suite of driver-centric technologies crafted and curated for effortless connectivity.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES
Pre-heat or pre-cool your ride, turn lights on and off, lock and unlock doors, even track battery range and charging times – all from the MyMazda app on your smartphone. Get a 2-year trial from your vehicle’s in-service date, plus you can choose from three new prepaid Connected Vehicle Subscription Packages for uninterrupted service. Save up to 40% when you choose a 2, 3 or 4 year package for extended connectivity with your new MX-30 EV.
Connect to Android Auto™ and access your smartphone, messages and music through your infotainment system’s full-colour display. Or use Apple CarPlay™ to connect to your compatible iPhone. Plus, get real-time updates on local EV charging stations thanks to an integrated SiriusXM® Travel Link—free with a complimentary five-year trial period.
12-SPEAKER BOSE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
Custom-built for the Mazda MX-30 EV, we worked with Bose to devise a system that considered hundreds of factors to deliver outstanding clarity and power. New speaker positions optimize natural low frequency acoustics for a clean, powerful bass with less buzz and rattle, to create the perfect soundtrack for your journey.